The SEER Group LLC is seeking an M&A Integration Director to join their growing team!
Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, The SEER Group LLC was established to bring together industry-leading residential and commercial HVAC, electrical, and plumbing companies. We comprise 31 operating companies across 6 states, is P.E. backed, and continue a rapid growth path.
Job Title: M&A Integration Director
Pay: $110,000 - $125,000 per year (DOE)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Position Type: Full-time, Remote work opportunity
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, 401k, PTO
M&A Integration Director Position Summary:
The M&A Integration Director will directly oversee due diligence and integration processes within a dynamic, collaborative environment. Your role will involve partnering with cross-functional team members and target acquisition leadership to facilitate successful due diligence processes and new acquisition integrations.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to manage effective due diligence and integration processes while overseeing their execution.
- Guide target acquisition team members through the due diligence and integration processes while balancing pre-assigned timelines
- Coordinate with SEER team members and outside service providers through each acquisition’s post-closing onboarding period.
- Work with acquisition targets to gather and organize data within The SEER Group’s database, and assist in evaluating such data.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the Virtual Data Room (VDR) and system(s) used during the due diligence and integration processes.
- Provide real-time due diligence and integration progress tracking reports.
- Guide and support integration activities of transactions that have closed to ensure the successful integration of the business into The SEER Group
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Integration Playbook.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the M&A team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships with target acquisition leadership and team members. Strong administrative skills
- Solid financial acumen
- Analytical, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment
- Organizational knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities across numerous time zones
- Extended knowledge of MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, and DropBox